General Conditions of Sale
- The site is the property of Munifrance in its entirety, as well as all the related rights. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is systematically subject to the authorization of the owners.
- However, links of the hypertext type to the site are authorized without specific requests.
- For any purchase cancellation request, please send us your request by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: 13 boulevard Husson, 91170 Viry-Châtillon.
- Satisfied or refunded for 14 days from delivery: for any product purchase via our site, you benefit from a withdrawal period of 14 days. From the delivery of your order, you can return the product to us, the return costs remaining at your expense, the initial shipping costs also not being refundable.
- Please note that the refund will only take place when the goods have been received and checked (proof of dispatch is not sufficient). Thank you for imperatively insuring the content of the goods up to its purchase value (for example, insuring for €200 goods purchased for €200 including tax). In the event of damage suffered during the return, we reserve the right to refuse full or partial reimbursement of the returned product(s).
- No refund can be made without receipt of the goods at Munifrance, 13 boulevard Husson, 91170 Viry-Châtillon.
- In case of deterioration of the product received or damaged, a discount may be applied.
- In case of replacement of an item by another requested by the customer, the return and shipping costs remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Delivery times and availability of products: from 1 to 14 working days after receipt of your payment and receipt by email or post of the mandatory documents prior to any sale of items and category C ammunition: photocopy of the front and back of your Card Valid National Identity Card and recto/verso photocopy of the hunting license with validation for the current year, or a shooting license for the current year, recto/verso, signed and stamped by the doctor.
- In the event of out of stock of one or more products, a partial or total refund may be applied in the event of too long delays according to the customer's request.
- Some products may have a longer delivery time, this is indicated on the article sheet by "Pre-order", in this case, the delivery time of the order will be the maximum time of the article ordered (excluding case of force majeure: bad weather for example)
- Implementation of warranty and after-sales service:
In the event of a malfunction of an item during its legal warranty, we undertake to repair it or exchange it. Return shipping costs remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Settlement of disputes: disputes which may arise between the parties will be submitted to the competent courts in the event that no amicable agreement can be reached.
- Commitment to data protection: in accordance with the Law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and modify information concerning you with the management of Munifrance, which has an authorization from the CNIL (number 1773262).
1. Acceptance of Terms
The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the general conditions of sale set out on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between Munifrance and its client, both parties accepting them without reservation. These general conditions of sale will prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document, except prior, express and written derogation.
If errors are introduced, in no case, the responsibility of Munifrance can not be engaged. All products marked "In stock" are immediately available at Munifrance. Products marked "Last articles available" are immediately available at Munifrance, but in limited quantities. All products marked "Pre-order" are not immediately available at Munifrance, but available on order. A longer period is to be expected, which will be communicated by e-mail to the customer after his order is registered.
Automatic recording systems are considered as proof of the nature, content and date of the order. Munifrance confirms the acceptance of his order to the customer at the email address that he will have communicated. The sale will only be concluded once the order has been confirmed. Munifrance reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute relating to pay
ment, to the commercial exchange, the telephone exchange or the exchange of aggressive and/or unpleasant e-mails and letters of previous orders. The information given by the buyer, when taking the order, commits him: in the event of an error in the wording of the recipient's contact details, the seller cannot be held responsible for the impossibility in which it could be to deliver the product.
After order confirmation, Munifrance undertakes to entrust its carrier with all the references ordered by the buyer within 1 to 14 days for products in stock. For products made to order (displayed "Pre-order" on the item sheet), the delivery time may exceed 30 days. This carrier undertakes by contract with Munifrance to deliver the order to the buyer's address provided by Munifrance.
For deliveries outside mainland France, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due on the importation of products, customs duties, value added taxes, and all other taxes due under the laws of the country of receipt of the command.
All orders placed with Munifrance are intended for the personal use of customers, customers or recipients of the products are prohibited from any partial or total resale of the products.
Munifrance de facto disclaims any legal liability if the payment of taxes was not made by the customer, or if the customer was not authorized to purchase the product(s) ordered.
The delivery will be made by La Poste in Colissimo followed or Recommended, in Mondial Relay point with or without insurance according to the choice of transport of the customer, in Metropolitan France.
Any delays do not entitle the buyer to claim damages.
Barring exceptions, Munifrance does not ship to countries other than Metropolitan France (including Corsica).
In the event of apparent defects, the buyer benefits from the right of return under the conditions provided for in this document, having expressed reservations upon receipt of the package(s).
War, riots, fire, strikes, accidents, epidemics and pandemics, and the impossibility of being supplied are considered as cases of force majeure releasing the seller from its obligation to deliver. The goods always travel at the recipient's risk and peril.
Always check your package upon arrival. You must immediately issue any reservations in the presence of the carrier/postman/merchant when receiving/collecting your package, in the event of visible or audible damage. It is strongly recommended to refuse the package.
You have 14 days from the receipt of your order (date of withdrawal or delivery from the carrier as proof) to withdraw. In the event of an exchange or refund, return the new item(s) in their original packaging(s), intact (both the product and any original packaging, without affixing tape/glue/clip on the product or its packaging, along with any accessories, instructions for use and documentation at the following address:
13 boulevard Husson
In the event of deterioration of the original packaging of the product, of the product itself or of the absence of the original packaging, Munifrance reserves the right to refuse the return and/or the refund.
In the event of a service carried out for a personalization/modification of a product such as painting, engraving, signature or any other specific request, the deadline is not applicable in accordance with article L121-20-2 of the consumer code, it cannot be taken back or exchanged.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, Munifrance is required to reimburse the sums paid by the customer, free of charge, with the exception of the initial shipping costs and any commissions (Naturabuy, Paypal, etc.).
Reimbursement is due within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of receipt of the return (carrier's stamp as proof). Reimbursement of the purchase can only be made when the goods are received by Munifrance. The buyer is responsible for the goods until they are received at Munifrance, 13 boulevard Husson, 91170 Viry-Châtillon.
In the event of non-receipt of the goods, Munifrance will not be able to reimburse the customer. It is therefore strongly advised to insure the package up to its value paid at the time of purchase (invoice as proof).
5.1. Non-presentation of requested documents
10€ of cancellation fees will be requested in the event that the buyer wishes to cancel his order for non-presentation of the documents requested to cover the administrative costs relating to the processing of the order by our services.
The price is expressed in euros (€).
The price indicated on the product sheets does not include transport costs.
The prices are not subject to VAT (VAT not applicable - article 293 B of the CGI).
The price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, expressed without additional tax in accordance with article 293 B of the CGI, for France and the countries of the EEC. This price includes the price of the products, the costs of handling, packaging and storage of the products, the costs of transport and commissioning. The prices on our website are valid for any online order made on www.munifrance.fr
The price invoiced to the customer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by e-mail by Munifrance.
The price of the products is payable in cash on the day of the actual order.
Payment is made by credit card, Paypal account, bank transfer or bank check.
Munifrance.fr allows you to pay via a Paypal bank server in a secure https environment using SSL.
Your credit card number is therefore directed to the bank's servers, your payment is made directly to a bank in a secure environment without going through the shop's server, a guarantee that is all the more important as your numbers do not will not be communicated before, during and after the transaction.
The order validated by the customer will only be considered effective when the bank payment centers concerned have given their agreement. In case of refusal of the said centers, the order will be automatically canceled and the customer notified by e-mail. Furthermore, Munifrance reserves the right to refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute.
The goods remain the property of Munifrance until full payment thereof.
Failure to pay in full within the time limit will automatically result in the invoicing of a penalty clause of 15% of the unpaid amount, with a minimum of 20 euros.
7.1 Credit card and Paypal account payments
Please note: Any payment by credit card and via Paypal account costs us 4% commission, which Paypal never refund. By choosing this method of payment, you accept without any possible reservation that in the event of an order cancellation on your initiative, your reimbursement will be reduced by 4% on your invoice (for example, for an order of €200.00 including tax, your refund will be €192.00).
In addition, all "fees related to the this payment method" invoiced are non-refundable in the event of cancellation/retraction/refund of order.
This contract is subject to French law. Munifrance cannot be held liable for damages of any kind, whether material, immaterial or bodily, which could result from a malfunction or misuse of the products marketed. The same applies to any modifications to the products resulting from the manufacturers. The responsibility of Munifrance will, in any case, be limited to the amount of the order and cannot be blamed for simple errors or omissions which could have remained despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the products In the event of difficulties in application of this contract, the buyer has the possibility, before any legal action, to seek an amicable solution, in particular with the help of:
- a professional association in the sector, a consumer association or any other council of its choice. It is recalled that the search for an amicable solution does not interrupt the contractual guarantee. It is recalled that as a general rule and subject to the judgment of the Courts, compliance with the provisions of this contract relating to the contractual guarantee assumes that the buyer honors his financial commitments to the seller.
Complaints or disputes will always be received with attentive benevolence, good faith being always presumed in those who take the trouble to explain their situations. In the event of a dispute, the customer will first contact the company to obtain an amicable solution.
In all cases, Munifrance cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the regulatory and legislative provisions in force in the country of receipt, the responsibility of Munifrance is systematically limited to the value of the product in question, value on its date of sale. and this without the possibility of recourse to the brand or the company producing the product.
In any case, the customer benefits from the legal guarantee of eviction and hidden defects (Art.1625 and following of the Civil Code). On condition that the buyer proves the hidden defect, the seller must legally repair all the consequences (art. 1641 and following of the civil code); if the buyer goes to court, he must do so within 2 years of delivery of the product (art. L211-7 of the consumer code).
You can contact customer service: 5 days a week (Monday to Friday inclusive) at tel.: 06.50.26.31.85 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (leave a voice message in case of answering machine) or by e-mail to email@example.com
10. Legal information
The information of personal information collected for the purposes of distance selling is mandatory, this information being essential for the processing and delivery of orders, the establishment of invoices and warranty contracts. The lack of information leads to the non-validation of the order. In accordance with the "Informatique et Libertés" law, the processing of personal information relating to customers has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms (CNIL), under number 1773262. The customer has (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978) a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, which he can exercise with Munifrance. In addition, Munifrance undertakes not to communicate, free of charge or with compensation, the contact details of its customers to a third party.
Minors between the ages of 9 and 16 do not have the right to acquire or possess category C elements and ammunition, except in special cases:
- for this, they must have the written authorization, dated and signed by the person exercising parental authority and hold a valid shooting license for the current year (signature and stamp of the doctor).
Minors between the ages of 16 and 18 may acquire and possess category C elements and ammunition in the event that:
- they have the written, dated and signed authorization of the person exercising parental authority and hold a valid shooting license for the current year (signature and stamp of the doctor), or a permit to hunt with the validation of the current year.