Shipping and Delivery Terms
Product availability and shipping times
Many of our products come from the other side of the world (like the Waters Rifleman brand which is Australian), we do not necessarily have the whole catalog in stock. Here are the 3 scenarios:
- "Availability : In stock": the product is stored with us in France, immediately available
- "Availability : Last items in stock": product(s) stored with us in France, immediately available but in small quantities
- "Availability : On order / on order": product available on order from our supplier (or already on order and pending). Average lead time of 1 month (if necessary, consult us beforehand). As soon as your order is recorded, we will come back to you to give you a precise deadline, leaving you the possibility of canceling your order if this deadline was too long, by refunding you.
- "Availability : Contact us at email@example.com" : product out of stock. As en rupture de stock. As indicated, please contact us by e-mail so that we can check its availability with the manufacturer. We will come back to you to give you a precise deadline.
Products in stock are shipped as soon as the following elements are met :
- receipt and collection of payment (credit card, bank transfer or check)
- receipt of any documents (validation of the hunting permit for the current year or FFTir license for the current year front/back, signed and stamped by the doctor)
Several carriers are available for the delivery of your orders. They break down into 2 types:
- home delivery : your order is delivered directly to your home by the carrier
- delivery to a relay point : your order is delivered directly to the merchant of your choice by the carrier
Home delivery is generally a little faster (48 hours) than pick-up point delivery (48 to 72 hours).
However, we cannot in any case guarantee you a contractual deadline for the delivery of your order, the difficulties and delays during transport not being our fault.
Guarantee and insurance of your order
For each carrier, you will find the possibility of insuring the contents of your order:
- Colissimo: delivery with signature
- Mondial Relay: delivery with insurance
We strongly recommend that you choose one of these two delivery methods, as they generally protect against theft and/or damage during transport.
We can in no way be held responsible for any damage or theft during transport if you do not choose delivery against signature or with insurance. Therefore, we will not accept any return for reimbursement without a telephone agreement with customer service.
Receipt of your order
Upon receipt of your order, you must visually check your package in the presence of :
- the delivery person/postman in the event of home delivery
- the postman/postal agent in the event of withdrawal from the post office
- from the merchant in the event of withdrawal from a relay point at a merchant
In the event of deterioration of the parcel, suspicious noise of its contents suggesting that the contents may be damaged, you must imperatively refuse the parcel. Without this, we will not be able to obtain reimbursement from the carrier.